This is the Honest Scrap award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list ten honest things about myself.
I think everyone I want to give this award to already has received it at least once already, so just disregard this if so.
- Richard Armitage Fan Blog
- FLY HIGH!
- The Squeee
- Me + Richard Armitage
- An RA Viewer's Perspective
- Avalon's Blog
1. If there was an award for procrastination -- I would win it...but I would probably never get around to picking it up!
2. Although I have always been somewhat geeky, one of the most depressing days of my life was when my glasses broke in half and I literally had to wear them taped together at the nosepiece. Nooooooo! Very sad indeed!
3. I am polite and friendly but when provoked above and beyond my capacity for cr*p, I get so upset it makes me want to cry which makes me angry and then WATCH OUT! (Very scary!) -- So I guess you could extrapolate from that, that I am very emotional! :) However, not moody or hormonal, by any means. (Okay, 'nuff said!)
4. Whew! Honesty is the best policy, but how much do you really need to know?
5. I am very allergic to cats and dogs and many other cute furry things which is not fair because I would really love to have a pet...especially a cat!
6. Being a mother was always my life's goal and my children have given my life so much joy!
7. My husband is my best friend (but so much more than that too!) ;)
8. I read somewhere once that a good belly laugh is good exercise for the abdominal muscles. Well, if that were really true, I would have washboard abs!
9. My laugh is so loud that our amateur theatrical group always knows when I am in the audience. I have made people in theatres turn around to see who is laughing so loud, and I have even (to my shame) startled babies into crying!
10. Because of #9 I believe I would be good on a laugh-track for a sitcom. Anybody want to recommend me to somebody in Hollywood?
FLY HIGH! awarded me this while I was away. It is so nice to be appreciated by my peers! Thank you MG!
(Can anyone just make up an award? Because I think I'd like to do so.)
For The Versatile Blogger award, you are supposed to list 7 things You Don't Know about Me. [I'm going to cheat and say I just listed 10 things, (see above) and if that's not enough, please check out Maria Grazia's blog for her interview of me.] I do hate to BORE people! (There, that's one new thing, anyway.)
I am also supposed to list 15 (or 7 depending on whose rules you use) new blogs I've discovered recently. As I have only been reading such blogs for less than a year, I would say they are all fairly new to me! I don't know if I even frequent that many blogs so I will just stop when I'm done, okay? (The pressure!!) Seriously, I am flattered to win any appreciation award but at some point, it shouldn't feel like a chain letter you have to pass on or get 7 years bad luck or whatever. (There, that's something else about me -- I absolutely HATE chain letters!) :)
Here are the lovely blogs that I frequent (besides the 7 aforementioned ones)! :
- Enchanted Serenity of Period Films
- Y I, Mum?
- Booktalk & More
- HOLLYWOOD SPY
- Reading, Writing, Working, Playing
- Spooks Fan Blog
- My Jane Austen Book Club
- My Ink is Made of Bits
- Trude's Place
Keep on blogging, dear blogging friends!