Sunday, January 9, 2011

My cap or yours?

It's been a week since I posted last. I am behind in bringing in the New Year with any of my followers out there.
In my last post I had a caption contest with a deadline of January 7th. So far I have had no suggestions. So guess what?  You are stuck with mine. Here was the picture:

Don't you think it's about time you were in bed?

See? I told you you could do better! Anyway, you might think the time on the clock is all wrong for that statement.  However, since I am on Central time which I know is 6 hours earlier than in England, that would make it past midnight where I am, which would therefore make sense.  Well, why should Richard care what time I go to bed?  Of course, he doesn't! But if he knew me, he'd know that I do my blogging late at night, so perhaps if I went to bed earlier, I wouldn't be blathering on about him anymore!

If anybody has another caption idea, please send it in. It's never too late!

I promise to be back with a longer post later. In the meantime, please send caption ideas to:
phylly3ATgmailDOTcom

4 comments:

tyme_4_t said...

Umm....the time is NEVER wrong if RA is asking the question, especially about bedtime-mine or his or ours ;)LOL

I am writing this at 7:55am atlantic time, making it 5:55am central and 11:55am in England which is where RA lives...although he maybe in New Zealand now where it is 9:55pm (I think)....Well whatever time it is, enjoy your day!

DEZMOND said...

I do like when he's bossy like that :) Now, in bed with whom, that's the real question.

Phylly3 said...

@tyme_4_t -- Thanks so much for your excellent caption ideas! Nice to hear from you anytime!
@Dezz-- Hmmm...Wouldn't we like to know? ;)

Traxy said...

I haven't been able to think of a good cap for it, unfortunately, but the one you came up with is really good! Very fitting! :)