Thursday, July 10, 2014

Everybody's crazy about this sharp dressed man!

I know this sweet little video will show up on almost every RA blog, and I do try to be a bit different but ....  I just have to have this video on my blog!  I can't stop watching it!!!

How can I resist?

Richard Armitage Esquire Magazine Photo Shoot / Directed by Blair Getz Mezibov

And now, I must thank Gratiana Lovelace for posting this on her Facebook page as hers was the first post I noticed.  Her link was to another Facebook page which was posted by Fernanda Matias who shared it from RA Bulgaria.  Also RAfandreamer later posted the link to this video on Youtube which was uploaded by Kathleen  Evans.  Great team work, eh?  Go RArmy!

But before I leave... one last lingering look!

6 comments:

Kathie said...

Thanks for the comment and link, just trying to spread the goodness of this wonderful Esquire video.

Anonymous said...

Simply irresistible! :)

Phylly3 said...

@Kathie-- thank YOU! And also for visiting.

Phylly3 said...

@zaniam--Haha! Great song title!

tully2shoes said...

Can't get enough of this video. Viva la video! :)

Phylly3 said...

Yes indeed Tully!