Friday, July 25, 2014

Holy shirt!

Nathan Kress, who stars as one of the sons of Richard Armitage's character in the soon to be released summer block-buster disaster flick "Into the Storm", has just tweeted this photo.


Believe me, my heart is chewed to bits!!!

How does this man look so good dirty?
 
I won't be able to make it to theatres on the August 8th opening weekend, as our local Music festival is on then.  But the next weekend, nothing will stop me from heading to Winnipeg to enjoy it in all its big screen glory (better late than never).

 

And here is a great review by a fellow Armitage fan who was lucky to get to see this film previewed at ComicCon.
Read Kathy's review here

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts, too! He not only cleans up really nice but he looks good grubby! Looking forward to seeing the movie in a couple of weeks. Although, I confess, the trailers have me wondering if I'll spend most of the movie with my hands over my eyes. LOL

Servetus said...

I think that dirt was sprayed on by a designer :)

Anonymous said...

Love it. Love the title.

Phylly3 said...

I am very encouraged by all the flattering reviews! I will pry my eyes open with toothpicks if I have to so I don't miss a single second of his performance! ;)

Phylly3 said...

@Servetus- I was admiring the dirt pattern too. Maybe it will start a trend? I once bought a Prince Edward Island dirty T-shirt. Why not an Into the Storm dirty dress shirt!? I might buy one for my hubby!

Phylly3 said...

Thanks @Armitageagoniste! My working title was Dirty Thoughts!

Joanna said...

LOL! Exactly! :D still, that shirt has too much buttons IMHO...

Phylly3 said...

@Joanna- I hear ya! So you would recommend a Velcro version of this shirt? 😛

jazzbaby1 said...

LOL, too many buttons? I think the designer would argue that point but I get ya...maybe just too many still attached?

Phylly3 said...

@Jazzbaby- I think that shirt is a rip off!! 😜

jazzbaby1 said...

*rimshot* Lol!

Joanna said...

LOL!
...and Holy Shirt ends in shatters! THE END! :D

Phylly3 said...

@Joanna - :)