Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Coldplay fanvids, part 3

I just keep finding more of these great fanvids done to Coldplay songs!  Rather than updating my older posts, I am just going to keep showcasing each new (to me) one I find!

Just in case that autosuggestion box doesn't turn up the previous posts, here are the links to Part 1 and Part 2 of my Coldplay RA fanvids collection.



Hmmm! Is it just my imagination or is Chris Martin is starting to resemble someone awfully familiar?

Here's one that's short and sweet - she calls it a vidlet.  Videosbyloo has cut out part of the song Spanish Rain to fit in with the story of North and South. It is amazing the lengths to which fans of Coldplay will go to get Richard Armitage into a video! :)





This is was Pemberley88's first video.  She used Coldplay's song Gravity as a background for the love story of John Thornton and Margaret Hale in North and South.


North and South is a very popular subject for Coldplay vids.  This one is by EvelinaKnightly to the song What If?



This next vidder has made quite a few videos since joining Youtube in 2007. There are over 30 featuring Richard Armitage and plenty more about other swoonworthy stars. (You can visit each vidder's channel to watch more videos by clicking on the highlighted name.)

The Hardest Part is by utubeacct2008



That last video had a rather sad ending, didn't it?  I think we need an oldie but goodie to cheer us up. Yes, I know this song has been used for RA fanvids before, but this one is actually an earlier one than the others I have featured.  It was made in 2008. I don't get tired of looking at these images, especially when listening to such great music.  And let's face it, I haven't gotten tired of North and South or of Mr. Armitage's wonderfully expressive (and handsome) face.


Here is: The Scientist by secludedeloquence

I hope you are not getting tired of all these Coldplay vids!  Please let me know which ones you like best.

5 comments:

jazzbaby1 said...

Great detective work, phylly3! You might turn me into a Coldplay fan yet, lol!

RAFrenzy said...

I am an unabashed Coldplay fan!! So keep up.

BTW, my all time favorite North and South video to a Coldplay tune was pulled from YT. I would love to get my hands on it. "X&Y: Margaret and John" by YT user CrimsonCoat. You ever find that one, let me know!

Phylly3 said...

@jazzbaby1 - Ooo! I hope so! Thanks for the comment, and I'll keep trying.
@RAFrenzy - Aww! That is so disappointing when a favourite video disappears! I hadn't seen that one yet. I will be on the lookout. Maybe there will be someone out there who will help us?

Hills said...

I have a great time at every Coldplay gig I've been to. Last December I was disappointed they didn't play Christmas Lights and did a simple White Christmas cover, i was lucky to have good tickets .I still had an amazing night. The same would happen for me if they continue to not play Politik.

Phylly3 said...

You are so lucky to have been to so many concerts! Thank you for mentioning those two songs. I am not an expert on this group, so they were new to me! :)