Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I've been working on a post about my visit to Hill Top Farm for quite some time which I had planned to have ready (this) Easter Sunday!  For whatever reasons, it just hasn't come together yet, but I wanted you to know it won't be too much longer until it is ready.

In the meantime, I have sent Peter Rabbit to entertain you.
The complete story is available online!  Click here to read it.


As another Easter gift (for those of you who celebrate the religious aspects of this day), here is a very touching video by Knitelady

May you have a joyous Easter season, a spring in your step and a song in your heart!

3 comments:

Jonia's cut said...

Happy Easter Phylly :)

Anonymous said...

I had Beatrix Potter read to me; I read to younger brother and sister; and to son. Thanks for that pic!

Beatrix Potter's illustrations are delicious!

fitzg

Traxy said...

Happy Easter! Hope you had a wonderful time and that spring has finally sprung where you are. :)