Friday, October 14, 2011

Update!

Maintaining a blog can be quite a lot of work, especially if you are like me, and want to make sure all the links still point to the proper place and the videos haven't been removed. I check some of my older posts now and again, especially if I notice some extra traffic there.  Recently I saw that Liisake's fanvid about Lucas North to the tune of Coldplay's Spies was no longer available. I sent her a message to see if she had uploaded it anywhere else, but I haven't heard back yet.   Just today, I happened upon another vidder's version of the song done using clips from several seasons of Spooks / MI-5. Richard Armitage's Lucas North character features prominently in it, but it also includes many of the other actors from the series, both past and present.

The video was uploaded last month, but it hasn't received very many views yet.  Here it is now, for your enjoyment.  To see more fanvids featuring Coldplay songs, see my earlier post Fanvidding with Coldplay.


Spies / Coldplay (Video by PrinceZukoFanGirl)


To anyone out there who notices that my links and /or videos are no longer working, I would appreciate very much hearing from you so that I can try to fix it. You can contact me if you click on my profile, in the top right sidebar.  Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Ali said...

What an amazing video, I loved it. Great shot of the 4 walking at the end. Thanks Phylly

Faboamanto said...

Wonderful video! Thank you Phylly.

Phylly3 said...

@Ali & @Faboamanto -- Yes. I thought it was really good too. Thanks for visiting! :)